Week three has been by far the most loaded week of NFL injuries, as three big name quarterbacks have officially been ruled out and numerous star running backs and wide receivers are banged up. We’ve got all the latest buzz on those big name players that you may be considering starting in your regular fantasy football leagues or even using in daily fantasy football leagues. Let’s get to it:
P – Probable
Q – Questionable
D – Doubtful
O – Out
1. Drew Brees – Saints (O) Bruised rotator cuff, ruled out.
2. Ryan Tannehill – Dolphins (P) Ankle, practiced in full Wednesday. Tough sell vs. Bills today.
3. Tony Romo – Cowboys (O) Collarbone.
4. Matt Stafford – Lions (P) Ribs, practiced in full all week. At home but faces rough Broncos D.
5. Jay Cutler – Bears (O) Hamstring, ruled out.
1. Marshawn Lynch – Seahawks (Q) Will be fine.
2. Matt Forte – Bears (P) Knee, limited participant in Wednesday’s practice.
3. Eddie Lacy – Packers (Q) Ankle, limited on Friday. Expected to play.
4. Arian Foster – Texans (O) Groin, looks to be a week away.
5. DeMarco Murray – Eagles (Q) Hamstring, logged full practice Friday. Eagles “won’t hold him back”.
6. LeSean McCoy – Bills (P) Hamstring, practiced in full Thursday.
7. Andre Ellington – Cardinals (D) Knee, missed practice Wednesday.
8. Carlos Hyde – 49ers (P) Knee, should be fine.
9. Lamar Miller – Dolphins (Q) Ankle, participated in practice Thursday. Watch closely.
10. Chris Ivory – Jets (Q) Quad, monitor closely.
11. Jonathan Stewart – Panthers (Q) Will play..
12. Tevin Coleman – Falcons (D) Ribs, won’t do any drills in practice on Thursday.
13. Reggie Bush – 49ers (Q) Calf, status still unsure for Sunday.
14. Jonathan Grimes – Texas (Q) Knee, did not practice Thursday.
1. Julio Jones – Falcons (Q) Hamstring, will be limited Thursday, should be fine.
2. Dez Bryant – Cowboys (O) Foot.
3. DeAndre Hopkins – Texans (Q) Concussion, in the process of concussion protocol. Looks ready to go.
4. A.J Green – Bengals (Q) Knee, was present at practice Thursday. Watch closely.
5. Brandin Cooks – Saints (Q) Ankle, out of practice Wednesday, not believed to be serious.
6. Alshon Jeffery – Bears (O) Hamstring, missed practice Thursday, already ruled OUT.
7. Mike Evans – Buccaneers (P) Hamstring, practiced in full Wednesday.
8. DeSean Jackson – Redskins (O) Hamstring, will miss this week.
9. Davante Adams – Packers (Q) Ankle, missed practice Thursday, watch closely.
10. Eric Decker – Jets (O) Knee, missed practice Thursday. Has been ruled OUT.
11. Victor Cruz – Giants (O) Calf, will not play this week.
12. Breshad Perriman – Ravens (O) Knee, missed practice Wednesday.
13. Percy Harvin – Bills (P) Hip, will be fine.
14. Eddie Royal – Bears (Q) Hip/Back, missed practice Wednesday.
15. Allen Hurns – Jaguars (P) Thigh, limited Thursday.
16. Marqise Lee – Jaguars (Q) Hamstring, limited in practice Wednesday.
1. Jason Witten – Cowboys (Q) Knees/Ankles did individual drills Wednesday.
2. Julius Thomas – Jaguars (O) Finger, has been ruled out.
3. Austin Seferian-Jenkins (O) Shoulder 4-6 weeks.
4. Jordan Cameron – Dolphins (P) Groin, practiced Thursday.
5. Delanie Walker – Titans (Q) Hand/Wrist limited practice Wednesday.
6. Dwayne Allen – Colts (Q) Ankle, missed practice Thursday.
7. Ladarius Green – Chargers (Q) Concussion, be cautious.